Dr. Robert Boone MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Aiken, SC

May 4th, 2017
Excellence in Physician practice
I consider myself very blessed to have Dr. Boone for my gyn. He is very gentle, but thorough. Always has time to discuss any issues I have, or my daughter. I could recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for a very compassionate OB/GYN. He loves his patients!

February 18th, 2015
If you're a patient- you're lucky!
Dr. Boone has the BEST bedside manner of any doctor of any variety!

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Boone is wonderful, front desk staff RUINS the entire experience
I love Doctor Boone, however, the front office staff is so rude and unprofessional. Each time I go for an appointment the desk staff are curt and rude. They are unfriendly and not warm at all. I witness the same treatment to others as well. I get a sick feeling when I walk in for my appointment and I am greeted by this unwelcoming attitude.They really need some training on customer service and treating people with compassion and respect. If there were another OBGYN in Aiken that was a viable option I would leave this practice in a heart beat. I have advised my Doctor as well as Janet of my experiences as well. It is really sad that these wonderful Doctors are being misrepresented by their front desk staff in such a poor manner. It reflects very negatively on the whole practice. I sincerely hope they will provide these ladies additional training so that everyone's experience improves. Nothing would make me happier than to have a positive experience while visiting my doctor for my pregnancy appointments. This should be a happy time in my life...instead I dread walking into this office each and every time.

January 15th, 2012
he is a very good doctor he listens to you and lets you know he cares

March 1st, 2008
I love this man!!
I actually had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy, and Dr. Boone could not have been more genuine, concern, caring, and empathetic. He knew exactly what to say and what not to say, and proved to me that he truly cared about my situation. He went on to deliver my two little boys, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. He is an awesome doctor, and an even better person.