A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brady, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brady, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Brady DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Brady practice?
- Dr. Robert Brady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brady practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wood Ridge, NJ and East Rutherford, NJ.
See Rutherford Physiatrists and Rutherford Pain Management Doctors.