Learn more about Dr. Robert Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burk
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burk, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Burk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Burk MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Burk practice?
- Dr. Robert Burk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burk practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Geneticists.