A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burk
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Burk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burk, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Burk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Burk MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Burk practice?
- Dr. Robert Burk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burk practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Geneticists.