A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burk
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burk, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Burk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Burk MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Burk practice?
- Dr. Robert Burk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burk practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Geneticists.