A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Cannon MD is a male Pain Management, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Robert Cannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cannon practices Pain Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Fayetteville Pain Management Doctors.