Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Carlson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Carlson practice?
Dr. Robert Carlson practices Family Medicine near Stafford Springs, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Willington, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Stafford Springs Family Physicians.