Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Clark
Dr. Robert Clark, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Irving, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Denton and Jps Health Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Clark has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Robert Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Philip Lubrano
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Fort Worth, TX 0.08 mi29
Dr. Nabil Ghabrial
Fort Worth, TX 0.14 mi26
Dr. Mark Smith
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology
Fort Worth, TX 0.14 mi32