Learn more about Dr. Robert Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cole practice?
- Dr. Robert Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cole practices Ophthalmology near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Ophthalmologists.