Learn more about Dr. Robert Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cole practice?
- Dr. Robert Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cole practices Ophthalmology near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Ophthalmologists.