Dr. Robert Craig MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2016
Appointment times are optional at this office.
I was given a 4:30 appt time. I called on my way in to get directions into their parking lot. I arrived, paperwork completed and ready. I wasn't taken to a room until 4:55. After waiting in the room for another 35 minutes I was informed that there would be an additional 35-45 minute wait to see the doctor, or I could reschedule for a time in the following week. I had already taken off work early to attend this appointment (for a minor ear infection) and had hockey tickets for a 7pm game, waiting until 6:15 to be seen for a 4:30 appointment was neither practical, or possible. Given that I had already taken off work early for this appointment I would not be able to take off any more time for another one. Why was this appointment time even an option given that the doctor was clearly going to be so late that day? Why didn't the secretary inform me when I called that they were running so far behind?

September 21st, 2015
love this doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Craig for 5 years. He did my sinus surgery and has also treated me for ear infections and inflamed voice box. Have never had any extensive wait time or any problems at all. He usually will give me samples before having me fill a new prescription so if it doesn't help, I wasn't out the money I would have spent at the pharmacy,ly

December 24th, 2014
Dr. Craig made very hurtful comments to an inquiry I made at my appointment. I left feeling terrible about myself due to his hurtful remarks. His comments were unethical. I lost my trust in him, and I have decided to find a different ENT that treats me with care and compassion.

December 4th, 2012
Great doctor. Lack of respect for my time
Did a great job on my deviated septum surgery. On each of my post surgery appointments, I waited at least an hour. Pre-op i didnt wait that long. What if I showed up an hour late? Such lack of respect for my time. Some of the office staff is rude.

June 15th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr Craig is fantastic. He has done surgery on my son and me. I highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff is so nice and helpful. Dr. Craig goes out of his way to make sute you understand all your choices.

February 10th, 2011
Excellent Treatment & Office Visits
Always received the highest care & helpful scheduling appointments with my weird work schedule. After my sinus operation my migrane headaces went away & I can breathe all the time now no matter what season of the year. I was hooked on over the counter nasal sprays prior to Dr. Craig fixing my nasal passages. Dr. Craig always explained everything in details to me as to what he would be doing in the surgery & at follow up visits. Very kind & cared doctor & his office staff was the same way. I know of 5 other people he has operated on and they feel the same as I do.....you couldn't find a better doctor than Dr. Craig!

November 4th, 2010
George B.
He helped me more than you can imagine. He literally saved me.

February 10th, 2010
Stay Away!
His practice needs to be reported to the BBB. The business manager and staff are rude and incompetent.

March 21st, 2017