Dr. Robert Cross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cross?

May 27th, 2010

A very well informed, personable and reasonable doctor

Dr Cross is exceptionally current medically. Just speaking with him is informative. Being his patient is very assuring. He is courteous, good humored and practical in his recommendations. The office has been very well run. I usually cant get started reading my magazine before Im called into the exam.I am very glad he is younger than I. I won't need to find another GP now :-)An exceptional, current, genuinely nice doctor.

January 25th, 2010

Dr. Cross is an excellent doctor who is concerned about my health and living habits. He respects my wishes and gives me alternative solutions to my health issues that allow me to set life style goals that are achievable.

January 16th, 2010

Insulting

If you want to waste your money or your time, be insulted and not listened to, go see this Dr. I would like to see his perecentages of healing people. probably in the 1% range. This man runs blood work and never gives you your results.

Birth Control