A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Davis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
- Scott & White Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Doug Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. R D. Davis practice?
- Dr. R Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Davis practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.