A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
- Scott & White Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. R D. Davis practice?
Dr. R Davis practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.