Learn more about Dr. R Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Davis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
- Scott & White Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Doug Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. R D. Davis practice?
- Dr. R Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Davis practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.