Learn more about Dr. Robert Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Farber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Farber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Farber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Regina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Farber MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Farber practice?
- Dr. Robert Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Farber practices Urology near Hastings, MN.
See Hastings Urologists.