A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Farber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Farber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Farber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Regina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Farber MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Farber practice?
- Dr. Robert Farber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Farber practices Urology near Hastings, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, MN and Cottage Grove, MN.
See Hastings Urologists.