Family Physicians
730 SE Oak St
Ste D
Hillsboro, OR 97123
503-640-3724
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Terrible  |  show details
May 17th, 2013

Have been with Dr. Fields for several years, and finally decided I've had enough. Is very pushy/adamant and sometime arrogant about diagnosing issues that are clearly incorrect (I went to see specialists after he prescribed medication, and they laughed at his diagnosis). He's seems friendly, yet very rude when you're trying to talk to him about your issues and he has his face in his laptop typing furiously (or is he googling your symptoms?). More often than not, I walk out of his office feeling very unsatisfied by my visit, wanting desperately to talk to someone else.

|  show details
by kiDadRock on Jan 20th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Would be great to be able to talk to the Doctors and/or staff via email - I have to call them now on ANYthing...simple clarification questions, and they have to write down the message...send...discuss... during mutually open time slots (rare) and then when all that happens, they can call me back (my hours are horrible, there's no chance I'll be available when they call!)||A short, simple email option would answer 99.9% of my (and other?) questions and I imagine even make their (Doctors, PAs, Nurses, Staff, More) lives MUCH easier, and the practice more profitable.||my 2c. I'm no Doctor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com