A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Fisher has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fisher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Fisher practice?
- Dr. Robert Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fisher practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.