Learn more about Dr. Robert Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fisher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fisher has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Fisher practice?
Dr. Robert Fisher practices Urology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Cannon Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Cannon Falls Urologists, Cannon Falls Orthopedic Surgeons, and Cannon Falls Surgeons.