A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fisher has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans