Learn more about Dr. Robert Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Foster, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Foster practice?
Dr. Robert Foster practices Plastic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.