A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fox, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Fox MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Fox practice?
- Dr. Robert Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fox practices Dermatology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Dermatologists.