A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fry, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Anus Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Fry practice?
Dr. Robert Fry practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.