A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gear graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Gear DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Gear practice?
- Dr. Robert Gear has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gear practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons and Fort Myers Dentists.