A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gilbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Robert Gilbert practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.