A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.