A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gordon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Lake Forest Internists and Lake Forest Cardiologists.