A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Lake Forest Internists and Lake Forest Cardiologists.