Learn more about Dr. Robert Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Graham practice?
- Dr. Robert Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.