A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Graham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Duane Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Graham practice?
- Dr. Robert Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Dripping Springs, TX.
See Round Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.