Dr. Robert Gruber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gruber?

Posted on June 20th, 2012

HE WAS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAVE SINCE MY INJURY I wish I can still have him is my doctor he is now so far a way from my place the I can not see him best doctor ever

Clemente K. Surace

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Dr. Gruber is the best physician for any kind of spinal-disorder. I was involved in a motor vehicle collision in 1999. The Doctor took GREAT care of me and through a series of epidural steroidal injections, physical therapy and osteopathic manipulation and medication.... I was back on my feet in no time. His knowledge and bed-side manner make him the awesome Dr. that he is.

Posted on September 27th, 2009

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Try to get him if you can.