A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hackett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hackett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hackett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Hackett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hackett practice?
- Dr. Robert Hackett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hackett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Obstetricians & Gynecologists.