A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Speare Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dunning Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.