A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Woodsville, NH and Lancaster, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.