A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiologists.