inactive

Robert D Hirsch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 23rd, 2013
There will never be another Dr. Hirsch. Never. When he retired, I quit going for checkups. He delivered both of my beautiful sons. He assisted, free of charge, on several of my major surgeries. Why? He cared. He wasn't about the almighty dollar, he was just a gift from the heavens. Okay, so he had a problem that I ate a refrigerator or two during pregnancies, but hey...he was my doctor. I feel sorry for anyone that did not have him for ob/gyn. Truly. I'm glad I'm old and my babies are men. Thanks, Bobby, Thanks.

August 15th, 2013
Dr. Hirsch
Dr. Hirsch was the one and only doctor that made you feel comfortable enough to talk to him about any problem you ever had. The day he announced that he was leaving was like I lost my best friend. He really cared about his patients and talk to them like we were his family. Till this day I speak very highly of Dr. Hirsch and miss him very much