Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hoffman II
Dr. Robert Hoffman II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Mentor, OH (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and University Hospitals Case Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hoffman II has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Robert Hoffman II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Benjamin Chamberlain
Nashville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Lan Gellert
Nashville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. John Greer
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Pathology, Medical Oncology
Nashville, TN 0 mi41