A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoffman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hoffman MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hoffman practices Anatomic Pathology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Bedford, OH.
See Cleveland Pathologists.