Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoffman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Robert Hoffman practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Humble Otolaryngologists, Humble Plastic Surgeons, and Humble Surgeons.