Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Robert Hoffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Richmond Hill, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Richmond Hill Orthopedic Surgeons and Richmond Hill Surgeons.