A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dow Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dow Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dow Hoffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dow Hoffman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dow Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dow Hoffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Dow Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Robert Dow Hoffman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dow Hoffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons and Savannah Surgeons.