A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Hoffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hoffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.