A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hong, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Hong FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hong practice?
- Dr. Robert Hong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hong practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.