A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hong, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hong practice?
Dr. Robert Hong practices Urology near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Ephrata Urologists.