Dr. Robert Huang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9
  • 19 reviews

May 25th, 2016
Dr. Huang is an excellent doctor has been treating my two sons since they were babies....His service is attentive and pleasant..I would recommend Dr. Huang to family and Friends

October 3rd, 2015
Excellent dictir

April 8th, 2015
I think this doctor was okay..girl at the front desk wasn't too friendly waiting room and exam room very dated old looking and dirty...dust was everywhere looked like it's never cleaned and the Dr prescribed augmentin for my daughter when it was listed as an allergy i noticed it and he changed it. Wait wasn't long and he answered all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.

January 21st, 2015
Great doctor
Saw him in Edison. Great to deal with surgery was successful

September 10th, 2014
i would like more quality time to be able to explain patients complain this rush rush is not acceptable to me

February 12th, 2014
Disappointment
Just another Doctor out to get his billings up - poor bedside manner. Recommended Surgery - my second opinion negated almost everything he recommended.

January 30th, 2014
Bad surgeon
I had a terrible experience with this dr. needed reconstructive surgery after my initial surgery with him. I whish I had read these reviews before :(

December 20th, 2013
This doctor butchered by insisting I needed a surgery that was not necessary. He claimed I had otosclerosis when I didn't. As a result I am almost deaf in my right ear with constant vertigo and tinnitus and a constant "clogged" feeling. He blew me off constantly whenever I voiced my concerns. Dismissed them as being my imagination even though 2 other doctors basically said he screwed up (Not in so many words of course). Please, don't ever consider seeing this doctor. He is horrible!

July 6th, 2012
I request another dr. in his office but appoinments were full. I was hoping he would solve the problem. after the appointment I felt rushed, and didnt feel like acid reflex was my issue. After 10 days, I relized I needed another visit but didnt want to go to him. again, other docs in the office were not available. I decided to get on line about his ratings and they confirm what I was feeling. Unable to get another appointment elsewhere within 4 hours decided to give him another chance. Again, he looked down my throat and seen nothing, but there was no compassion, no patience and he was a waste of time. If you problem is serious to you, I would not recommend only if it is a minor issue. He said I would need to go under anestesia, but after his lack of compassion, I rather search for another doctor. I wish he was the one. But he is not. He look dumb founded anyway....

February 21st, 2012
Don't recommend this doctor
Robert Huang does not spend enough time with patient at all. He does not discuss with patient about treatment options, doesn't communicate with patient much. I feel that visiting him is waste of time.

January 10th, 2012
I would recommend

January 5th, 2012
He doesn't care about the patient
I took my 3 year old bc he can't hear well due to an ear infection. After an hearing test, he might need tubes but the doctor, several days after his ear exam, still hasn't called to inform me about the test result, about the next steps or anything. I called him twice already and nothing. I don't care how many time he has done this procedure, but this is the first time that one of my kids might need surgery and it IS A BIG DEAL for me.