Dr. Robert Jacobs, MD
Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 20th, 2014

I have had a chronic ear problem for many, many years. After seeing several different doctors with minimal results, Dr. Jacobs diagnosed my condition with much more specificity than anyone else and my preventative visits with him keep me in great shape. He is professional yet personable and is a pleasure to have as a partner in my healthcare. The office staff is great. I can get an appointment easily and I never wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. Pretty much unheard of with every other office I have been in. I know I'm a patient but to them, but I see myself as a customer. Dr. Jacobs and his staff at ENT give the best customer service or any clinic or office I have ever been in. I highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Jacobs is the best at what he does! show details Dr. Jacobs is the best at what he does!
Apr 10th, 2012

After years of suffering with sinus issues, I found myself in Dr. Jacobs office. He did not pressure me into surgery at all but let me make the decision. The surgery went incredibly well and my quality of living has improved dramatically just by being able to breathe! He is kind, professional, knowledgeable and I doubt there is a more qualified doctor around.

Office stuff with attitude show details Office stuff with attitude
Oct 27th, 2011

I am not really sure if I should have chosen this doctor. He seems nice but some of his office stuff are not very nice. They made me do their job (making calls to another practice for a test) caused some misunderstandings. Then this woman got upset and made sure that I felt bad about "making a mistake." She was very cold and treated me like if I were a little child. "We will call you, okay? Wait till we call you!" I am not sure if I should keep him as my ENT doctor...

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jun 5th, 2010

Dr. Jacobs is personable, professional,instills confidence, provides information and takes the time to answer questions.

Great! show details Great!
by Christina on Jun 17th, 2009

Very nice guy and he did and excellent job on my nasal surgery.