A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Johnson FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Urology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Urologists.