Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kennedy
Dr. Robert Kennedy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Maimonides Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Iraklii Buziashvili
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi14
Dr. George Gusset
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.05 mi53
Dr. Klaudiya Ruvinsky
Brooklyn, NY 0.05 mi44