A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Robert Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lee practices Pediatrics near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Gooding, ID and Boise, ID.
See Meridian Pediatricians.