Learn more about Dr. Robert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lee practice?
Dr. Robert Lee practices Pediatrics near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Pomona, CA.
See Meridian Pediatricians.