A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lehman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Lehman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Robert Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lehman practices Pediatrics near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Pediatricians.