A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Lehman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Robert Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lehman practices Ophthalmology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists.