A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lehman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Lehman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Robert Lehman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lehman practices Ophthalmology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists.