Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lewis, Ophthalmologist, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lewis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Robert Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lewis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.