A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lewis, Ophthalmologist, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lewis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Robert Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lewis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.