A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Little is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Little, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Little has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Little MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Little practice?
- Dr. Robert Little has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Little practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Neurologists.