The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Martinez
Dr. Robert Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southwest Ranches, FL, with other offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and West Palm Beach, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Veterans Hospital Miami,Fl, Cedars Medical Center and University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Martinez has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Robert Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southwest Ranches, FL.
Dr. Charles Cole III
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Weston, FL 0.77 mi22
Dr. Jonathan Shapir
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Weston, FL 1.90 mi37
Dr. Simon Dorton
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Weston, FL 2.38 mi16