Learn more about Dr. Robert Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martinez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Martinez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Martinez MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Robert Martinez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Martinez practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Palm Beach Gardens Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Palm Beach Gardens Radiologists.