A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martinez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Martinez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Martinez MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Robert Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Martinez practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Miami Radiologists.