A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Mathews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Hosp, Sheffield, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Mathews MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Robert Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mathews practices Urology near Sheffield, AL.
See Sheffield Urologists.