A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mathews Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Mathews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Hosp, Sheffield, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Mathews MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Robert Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mathews practices Urology near Sheffield, AL.
See Sheffield Urologists.