A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McQuiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McQuiston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuiston graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. McQuiston has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas McQuiston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. McQuiston practice?
- Dr. Robert McQuiston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert McQuiston practices Otolaryngology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Otolaryngologists.