Learn more about Dr. Robert Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Millar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Millar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Millar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Millar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Millar MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Millar practice?
- Dr. Robert Millar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Millar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.