A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Millar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Millar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Millar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Millar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Millar practice?
- Dr. Robert Millar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Millar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.