A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Millar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millar
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Millar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Millar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Millar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Millar practice?
- Dr. Robert Millar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Millar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.