A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Milne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Milne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Ultraviolet Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Drew Milne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Milne practice?
- Dr. Robert Milne has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Milne practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.