Dr. Robert Mitchell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 1 comment

November 6th, 2016
I have never had a doctor that cared and listen to me about my condition like Dr. Mitchell.

September 9th, 2013
Senior Customer Service Rep
I have had several appointments with Dr. Mitchell. He is a very nice person and seems to be a good Dr. The only problem I have is with his staff. A person named Sheron? (sic) or Sharon? or something similar to that name is a problem with this clinic. This person either does not care or Dr. Mitchell does not care that she is inept, rude, deceptive and downright deceitful and apparently she is his trusted assistant. She failed to answer VM's left for her (actually for him through her), she did not contact me at all to respond, our pharmacy has NEVER been able to get a call back from her, she .... and I don't make this type of accusation without being 100% sure.... she is a liar. She says one thing to you and a different thing to Dr. Mitchell. I don't believe he has a clue because a person like this being your liason between patient and Dr. is extremely important and to know that she is such a fake and failure would only say Dr. Mitchell is not as reliable as I believe him to be. You can't trust her. You can trust Dr. Mitchell. I feel bad saying this but after repeated issues with her failing to be honest or to do what was requested I feel patients need to know before they go to Dr. Mitchell that they will have to stay on top of everything that this assistant is envolved with.