A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Moore DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robert Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.