Dr. Robert Peterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Peterson?

Awesome!

Posted on July 26th, 2013

dr. peterson was really great. I was skeptical at first and nervous going meeting a plastic surgeon. I thought he'd be mean and unapproachable but he was very caring and explained the procedure really well for me to understand. i work in the same building as his office but he and his staff was great and keeping my information confidential from the consultation to all my post-op visits for my breasts. On top of that, my results were great! Would definitgely recommend.

Fillers

Posted on May 21st, 2013

My experience at Athena Clinic is always wonderful. Last week I received at text from Athena. I had been wanting to get fillers injected into my lips so I texted Jenn a text that said I'd like to come in for Restylane and then she called me instantly to set up the appointment. Upon arrival today I was 40 minutes early yet my wait time was less than 2 minutes. Dr. Peterson was very kind and patient with listening to my wishes and he took time to educate me and worked with me and made me feel very happy with my results. Thanks Dr. Peterson!

would highly recommend

Posted on May 10th, 2013

office staff very professional, dr has good bedside manner, and my outcome was better than expected. I would recommend all of my friends to him.

Life changing experience

Posted on February 14th, 2013

From the beginning, i truly felt that dr. Peterson had my best interests at heart. I at no point felt pressured to do anything i wasnt comfortable with. His staff was extremely patient with me and all the questions and concerns I had. I ultimately realized that i could not afford the procedure at the time due to certain personal obligations. When i am ready, i will not hesitate to call dr. Peterson. His credentials and the experience i had really speaks for itself.

experience and credentials you can trust

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Peterson and his staff took the greatest care of me during and after my surgery. I felt like a wreck at the beginning since I had so many questions and was so nervous about the whole thing. Him and his staff were so patient with me and made sure I understood every step of the process. I am so glad I chose this doctor and would recommend him to anyone I know.

Pain Meds

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Won't prescribe narcotics to new patients.

Posted on September 8th, 2017