A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilkinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilkinton, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilkinton
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pilkinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilkinton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pilkinton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Pilkinton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Pilkinton practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilkinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pilkinton practices Family Medicine near Goodlettsville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Family Physicians.