A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Riley, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Riley, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Riley practice?
Dr. Robert Riley practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons, Scottsdale Family Physicians, and Scottsdale Cardiologists.