Dr. Robert Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rosen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rosen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2013

good doctor

I will tell my husband to go to this doctor. He is wonderful.

August 23rd, 2012

Dr Rosen has been our family doctor for many years. He is always very concerned and shows interest in the family. He spends whatever time is needed to help with whatever we have going on. The nurses are just as caring. We have never had a problem and sometimes we do have to wait but I do understand that emergencies do arise and they do let us know when something is going on to make things run behind. We will be going to him for as long as he practices. Love him and the whole staff.

February 5th, 2012

Dr. Rosen treats my whole family. He is kind, caring, and respectful. He listens and when he is with me he is gives you his full attention. He lets you participate in your care and air your concerns. I have been called at home many times to see how I am doing when I was sick. We all love him and appreciate his tireless effort to take care of us.

May 9th, 2011

Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen has been my Dr. for 10 yrs.He has always been there when I need him.I would recommend anybody anywhere to go to him for he does care about his patients. I will not go to anyone else has lon as Dr. Rosen is here.I have alot of problems and he has helped me out alot.He is a wonderful doctor and I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS.

January 5th, 2010

I wasn't there to buy a used car

A follow up to a follow up that resulted in the exact same thing being told to me verbatum. Like it was writen ahead of time. Nice.Trouble with insurance and LAB Corpse resulted in the staff not helping me find an alternative test site. That was the last straw.The staff could care less for the customer (I mean patient). PAs go through there faster then cashiers at a fast food joint. That should tell you something.It is typical to show up on time and there be two people waiting to see Dr Rosen ahead of you in the lobby. And by the time you are called, at least one more has shown up. Can a doctor affectively see more then one person at a time? Dr. Rosen can't.

March 6th, 2017